Assassin’s Creed III (2012) Pc Game – BlackBox
||Assassin’s Creed III||
[PC Game | Download]
Assassin’s Creed 3 Repack-BlackBox | Publisher: Ubisoft | Developer: Ubisoft Montreal | Genre: Action / 3D / 3st Person / Stealth | Platform: PC | Size: 5.6 GB | Released: November 2012
The American Colonies, 1775. It’s a time of civil unrest and political upheaval in the Americas. As a Native American assassin fights to protect his land and his people, he will ignite the flames of a young nation’s revolution. Assassin’s Creed III takes you back to the American Revolutionary War, but not the one you’ve read about in history books.
* As a Native American assassin, eliminate your enemies with guns, bows, tomahawks, and more!
* From bustling city streets to chaotic battlefields, play a critical role in the most legendary events of the American Revolution including the Battle of Bunker Hill and Great Fire of New York.
* Experience the truth behind the most gruesome war in history: the American Revolution.
* Introducing the Ubisoft-AnvilNext game engine, stunning new technology that will revolutionize gaming with powerful graphics, lifelike animations, immersive combat, and advanced physics.
Minimum System Requirements:
* Supported OS: Windows Vista (SP2) / Windows 7 (SP1) / Windows 8
* Processor: 2.66 GHz Intel Core2 Duo E6700 or 3.00 GHz AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+ or better recommended
* RAM: 2 GB (4 GB recommended)
* Video Card: 512 MB DirectX 9.0c-compliant with Shader Model 4.0 or higher
* Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c-compliant (5.1 surround sound recommended)
* DVD-ROM: Dual-layer drive
* Hard Drive Space: 17 GB
* Peripherals Supported: Windows-compatible keyboard, mouse, optional controller (Xbox 360 Controller for Windows recommended)
2. Mount Or Burn
3. Run “Setup.exe”
4. Start The Game Fron Desktop.
Warning: We Don’t Provide Any Tech Support If Game Doesn’t Work Don’t Ask Us For Help. You’ll Have To Fix Problem On Your Own, Download At Your Own Risk. You System Might Have Any Problem Old Drivers Graphics Card etc. We Don’t Know About That. Game Runs Fine According To Releasers We’re Just Reuploading It On Fast Servers.