ACDSee Pro 5.3 Build 168 Final With Patch
||ACDSee Pro 5.3||
Release year: 2012 | Version: v5.3 Build 168 | Developer: ACDSee | Platform: PC (x86/x64) | Compatible with Win7: complete | Language: English | Publication Type : Final / Portable | Patch: Included
ACDSee Pro – professional program for working with digital photos, which has more features designed for professional photographers. Supports more than 100 graphic file formats, lets you work with RAW-image, automatically sort photos by parameters obtained from digital cameras, provides an effective visual method to add meta tags to images,
and rapid batch processing of large quantities of pictures, including the RAW format. In addition, there exist tools for the independent regulation of the color channels, patch photos of artifacts that appear due to errors in optics, adding “watermarks” to work with IPTC-metadata, you can backup image collections in the ZIP-file, write to CD or DVD and more.
The product allows you to view, edit, organize, publish and archive folders of photos. In addition, support and processing RAW files, there are powerful tools, like customizable folders and categories, quick editing features, visual markings and color management support for ICC and ICM profiles to meet all professional requirements of users. The product helps to simplify the processing of digital photos from beginning to end.
• Quick view RAW images;
• enhanced support for RAW formats for digital cameras, Nikon, Canon, Konica-Minolta, Olympus, Fuji, and Pentax;
• Powerful processing RAW format gives the user full control over the images with precision tools for correcting white balance, various defects, sharpness and noise;
• Full color management support for ICC and ICM color profiles;
• The possibility of visual marking to quickly sort and select preferred photographs;
• Integrated support for DNG (Digital Negative Specification) RAW format;
• Editing party from thousands of photos from the simultaneous use of multiple functions;
• integrated IPTC support for interoperability with PhotoShop Captions;
• Watermarks on photos with graphics or text to reflect copyright and ownership rights, as well as the possibility of imposing certain photographs of business information;
• Shadow / Highlight tool allows you to brighten only the dark areas of photos, shade too bright or done something, and another simultaneously;
• HTML album templates designed to meet the needs of professional users. They can be configured by adding contact information, company logo, as well as other information relevant to business users;
• customizable browser “hot ” keys, and metadata meet the personal needs of users and simplify the manufacturing process;
• the possibility of quick editing make it easy to remove various distortions – the existence of a detailed user manual and training programs.
What’s New v5.3 Build 168 (Eng)
RAW Support for Cameras
This update adds Support for RAW file formats of the following Cameras: Nikon D4
Leica V-LUX 3
Canon PowerShot G1 X
Canon EOS 5D Mark III
Sony Alpha SLT-A57
Known Issues In some cases, on Windows 7 and Vista, when a camera is connected to a computer via a USB cable, the Import tool may fail to display media files and will not copy them. In these cases we recommend copying items from these devices to your computer with Windows Explorer or import the media through a card reader.
ACDSee may crash when viewing some high resolution. Mov videos.
Content of iPhone and other WIA devices does not display correctly when browsed directly with ACDSee.
The Backup database name cannot be longer than 16 characters.
Not Supported ACDSee does not the Preserve Transparency in GIF and PNG Files.
ACDSee does not preserve layers in PSD and TIFF files.
ACDSee does not support Joliet Unicode name extensions (applicable when burning CD / DVDs).
ACDSee does not preserve EXIF ??and IPTC metadata when a PSD file is edited.
More information For information About ACDSee Pro 5 and to access additional resources, please visit the Product Support and Resource page online. Additional information and Resources include: Software updates
supported file formats
supported camera RAW formats
community site, including peer-to-peer product forums
ACDSee knowledge base
Setting the ACDSee Pro v5.3 Build 168 Final
1. Install the program.
2. Apply the patch. FULL_Patch – Standard full activation. All features are on a full license.
OEM_Patch – OEM retail activation.
FLOATING_Patch – License FLOATING [Network]. Web usluzhby ACDSee and other network connections are disabled in the floating license. * To access the service acdseeonline, create your free account in the form of activation (or network) and use it for additional activation [optional for FULL and OEM patch]. * Select “Autonomous registration” Help “menu and activate all functions ACDSee any figures.
• Intel ® Pentium ® III / AMD Athlon processor or equivalent (Intel ® Pentium ® 4 / AMD Athlon XP or equivalent recommended)
• 512 MB RAM (1 GB RAM recommended)
• 250 MB free hard drive space (1 GB recommended)
• High Color display adapter at 1024 x 768 Resolution (1280 x 1024 recommended)
• CD / DVD Burner – for Creating CDs and DVDs Software:
• Microsoft ® Windows ® XP with Service Pack 2, Windows Vista ®, or Windows ® 7 operating system.
• Microsoft ® Internet Explorer ® 7 +
• TiVo ® Desktop Software – to publish images to your TiVo
• Microsoft ® DirectX ® 9.0c – for Microsoft DirectX file format support, and to create slide shows and screen savers
• QuickTime6.0 – for QuickTime file format support
• Ghostscript 8.0 – for PDF support
• Windows Media ® Player 9.0
1. Please turn off your Antivirus because it can detect Patch as a virus but it’s safe.
2. Install the soft normally.
3. Don’t Run Program (Make Sure It’s Not Running).
4. Copy Patch files into the installation directory.
5. Run and apply the Patch.
For More Info Read “Read Me” Text File.
||Download Via Single Resumable Links Size: 96MB||